Thunder voice of my Father ~ poetry


This little bit of writing was inspired by a comment a friend made on thunder.
(Maybe I need to give out a disclosure to my friends and people I talk to. Anything said may be turned in the climatic quote of a story or the base of poetry... *strokes chin* hmmmm....)
I wrote this in the middle of the night while trying to fall asleep after a tornado warning.
Enjoy! 
Ms. H.S.

   "The roar of the skies, my Fathers lulaby.

The crackle, and flash, the boom and the bang.

Reminder of His amazing power , I do not need to fear.

My Fathers voice a lulaby of love.

In the terror He speaks to my heart, reminds me He holds me in His mighty hand.

I shall not fear, He guards my life in the shadow of His wings.

My foot shall not be moved without His bidding.


Though shaken and distressed the boom of my loving Fathers voice calms my heart."

Comments

Popular Posts