Random Life giggles

First I promise I have a new year post waiting in the safely locked folder of blog posts on my laptop.. I'm just waiting for a chance to upload them to blog.
Now to today's post.


  • When you get a prom catalog in the mail... I'm homeschooled we don't have prom. I bout died laughing over the fact I got a catalog in the mail.



  • We live in a small town, small enough that you may see a tractor in the Dollar General parking lot. And you may proceed to whack your head on the car ceiling because you were starting at the tractor instead of watching what you were doing.... 



  • In a small town you are just one of the many teens that you will see pumping gas whilst your parent sits warmly in the car. (Which I have no problem doing since I drive I might as well pump the gas, it was just funny to me that two or three other guys my age we're doing the same.)

  • In a small town you can forget to pay all your bills at City Hall and simply return when you realize you have forgotten because you live literally 50 seconds away.

  • In a small town the teenagers act ridiculous to the point of you wanting to ask them to leave while you finish shopping with your 11 yr. Old sibling. (I'm to shy and nice to do that but man these guys were driving me crazy)
I think that's it for now! ☺️
~Ms. H

Comments

Popular Posts