10 O'CLOCK Snake.....😬😳

😬😳   Guys......... we had a snake in our bedroom last night..............😬😳
 
A rough picture of the offending critter

BJ and I were talking and I looked down and saw a snake coiled around BJ's bed post..... I freaked out and got daddy, when daddy came the snake had disappeared, LJ tore the room apart trying to find it, but he couldn't... BJ and I grabbed our blankets and pillows and were going to go sleep on the couches in the main house, as we were leaving BJ sees a white head in the mesh of his shorts... LJ digs the snake out, and let it go outside. and then it took forever to go to bed........

But on a lot lighter note,
 Makes my heart beat a little faster. 
~Ms. H

Comments

  1. 😂 You just have all of the fun, don't you? 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm.... last I recall you've had plenty of animal weirdness when your in Africa. :P
      <3 H

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comments make our day, but please think before you comment! Alls comments are moderated before posted!
Thanks :D

Popular Posts