Life

This is a quick post to say I'm likely going to be mia for a while (not by choice) by circumstances and our living situation (Which is kinda crumbling) are not the best though the are not the worst.  I probably won't have internet very consistently if at all, and because of "other things" the laptop I have all my short stories and other big writing projects on has been "put away" (Glares at cause of this horror.) So right now we just have to really rely on God's strength, and provision I know many of you (friends and family) have been praying but your prayers are very coveted right now. Us children are homesick, and bored. There is very little to do. ( would almost shovel stalls at this point there is so little to do!)

Okay I'm complaining and rambling, actually I don't know what I'm doing I'm so confused....

Anyway I hope that makes some sense.......

~Ms. H

Job 13:15 
Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.

Comments

Popular Posts