Waiting Game

I forgot to tell y'all something..... 😕...
We moved last Saturday. Tomorrow will be on week here in our temporary place.
(Will have yet to find a house, so all our stuff is in storage and were living out of these 27 gal tubs.)
It's hard but, some stuff that's helped cut the edge is;
#1 One of our church deacon, his, son and his brother-in-law came with us to help move our stuff and that helped it not feel so lonely.
#2 We are living in shared housing. Were staying at health center meaning that there is a "house" with a kitchen and common gathering area, then a deck , and on the other side is a dorm like house with a bunch of rooms, bathrooms,laundry area, and a common gathering area.  (Y'all it's a little creepy going from the Kitchen house to the dorm house at night.... you can hear coyotes, armadillos might attack you, rabbits may leap out of the brush and scare you half to death... and did I mention that there are black bears, and mountain lions here??? Yeah I'm praying real hard I never see either. )
😂😀😊
But my point about shared housing is there are other people here so we can't mope in self-pity.
They had to go to our home town on Tuesday for medical stuff, and it has been lonely but there coming back tomorrow (BJ and I are like Friday can't get here soon enough!!!).
That's pretty much all I gotta say, Cochran Homestead reminded me yesterday when we were talking that I hadn't said we had moved! 
Thanks friend for reminding me!
Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
Isaiah 55:6 KJV
~Ms. H

Comments

Popular Posts