9 o'clock Skunk........ 😂

Another crazy thing that happened.... There isn't AC in any of the buildings so we have windows open a lot, well last night we went to our dorm and were like what is that smell!!! Guys a skunk sprayed somewhere close to the building. All the windows were open and the whole thing smelled like skunk!!
We had to quickly  close all the windows. 😂

We had a laugh over that then proceeded to opened the lid on our apple jelly candle  (Which was a going away gift from our neighbors back home. It smells soooo good.

Other unsual things happened on Wednesday like....
I saw a bobcat so big I thought it was a mountain lion. (I know they aren't as dangerous I still don't like how big this was....)
We (BJ , LJ, and I) went hiking and came up on a deer... we got a chance to practice our deer hunting skills (with out daddy which don't get me wrong at all, I like daddy teaching us how to hunt but getting to practice what you learned out of season and on your own is a bit thrilling.)
We stalked her till we were in close shooting range (which of course we didn't shoot since 1 we didn't have a deer hunting gun {pellet guns won't do the job and probably aren't legal, but don't hold me to it since I;m not sure.} and 2 It isn't deer season and none of us are Hunter Certified yet {I'm taking the course though.} )

we also saw a HUGE Ground Hog, lots of armadillos and plenty of vultures. {😬😟}

That's all for now!!
~Ms. H

Comments

Popular Posts