*Quick update*


So I know I've been mia the last few weeks and short stories haven't been published weekly.
I have good reasons (kinda) one week us children were a bit slack in our responsibilities and lost computer privilege so I couldn't write or blog for a week, then once they were back I didn't have time to write or blog, and now I have writer's block...... πŸ˜πŸ˜’πŸ™

Anyway I wanted to do a short and sweet general farm update.
So we are moving in the next 2-3 weeks (give me room to cry) and so life has been weird, scary, and generally not so fun. (But who says moving away from your HOME is fun).....

Anyway so far our "farm" is slowly falling apart.

It's been just over a year since we had to sell our goats.
And we didn't have much garden do to being unsure if we were moving (But I did manage to keep/tend to/ and harvest tomatoes and okra 😍 {I really like okra} )
We gave away all of our cattle panels {Guys I'm way to sentimental I picked up a piece of broken up chip-and-seal from the road in our neighborhood to scrap book.... yeah you get the idea those cattle panels were a reminder of good times and there gone} Okay now while I'm sad they're gone the guy we gave them to is a good guy who can really use them soooooo I feel a touch better  
And we at this point likely aren't going to be able to keep our chickens {Goes and cries because they are my only solace}

And the realization that we have 2 WEEKS LEFT  in this wonderful neighborhood {I love all of our neighbors... a lot} kinda a hit me yesterday and I wasn't ready for it. Anyway I'm trying to keep my chin up even though I've had short moments of extreme gut wrenching sadness nearly every day. {Prayers are appreciated this is soooo hard} anyways it's late and soon I'll be typing nonsense if I don't go to bed...
Also I have seasonal allergies for the first time, they are my arch enemies.... and I hate taking medications {just because they're bad for ya} and I'm only surviving by taking allergy pills. 😦😢😰

~Ms. H

Thanks be to GOD for his unspeakable gift.
 2 Corinthians 9:15

Comments

Popular Posts