Animal Husbandry page




I update the animal husbandry page! I really recommend the Antibiotic / B&W ointment's concoction for animal wounds, it works wonders.
Anyway, I thought I'd mention I posted some basic go to. Also coban wrap and gauze pads are a good thing to have on hand. As well as disposable gloves, q-tips, a syringe, and ... this unfortunately you can't by (but can develop) A STRONG STOMACH!! 

Syringe-Tapered-Curved  this isn't what we have (ours was from the dentist after BJ had surgery)
We got our coban wrap stuff at Orscheln We bought two rolls
Gauze pads... well you can find that Walmart, or any grocery store.
Q-tips..... same as above
Disposable gloves....... same as before .
An a strong stomach.. only time develops that, and I have learned, in emergency situations you don't care as much about how gross the wound is but when it's not emergency it's gross. :D 
Anyway I need to go pack, and take pictures of the house...(Ah moving.... )
~Ms. H

Comments

Popular Posts