Merry Christmas!


PC: Daddy, from a snow last month
Merry Christmas!
I had high hopes for writing out a long fun post for Christmas but due to 3+ weeks of cold / cough nastiness I put that to the side and here it is Christmas Eve.
I should be working on the gifts I still have to make and have ready tomorrow but I'm not. 😊
I'm sitting across from the blazing stove (maybe a little hypnotized by the flames 😍🔥) in a warm, sleepy, happy puddle of goo. 
Thinking back on last December when we had just moved into a one bedroom house, in the middle of a crazy house hunting deal, and feeling very very alone. Memories from past holidays haunted me then. It all was a crazy deal but through it all (even on the stress filled days) I saw God working. I had this peaceful knowing almost that everything was going to be okay even though our hearts we're struggling. 
There are many strange things and ways God has worked during this whole relocation thing that brings me to a place of total awe and amazement. 
And now the night before Christmas I am reflecting on the birth of our Savior and it is amazing.
Just go through the gospels and read the accounts. (Matthew and Luke)
Read the genealogy of Jesus and reading some of the names and reflecting on there stories. It gives me so much hope. 
If I had to put a word to this year ( I have a few) crowned with God's blessings, and hope. Blessed and hopeful. 
This post is so scattered, lol but I'm a little everywhere tonight. 😁 
I best be going now , I have gifts to make, and a day to prepare for.
Have a beautiful Christmas!
~Ms. H
And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Matt. 1:21

Comments

Popular Posts