Almost tornados, sunflowers and almost time for ........

Okay so I'm gonna try to have a part 4 to the story series up this week but, life happens and I just wanted to share some kinda wild. crazy and fun stuff with y'all!

First up yesterday morning at around 7:15 a.m. a little storm blew in producing 3 or 4 small funnel clouds. And yes were are positive they were funnel clouds, we watched them come down out of the clouds and get larger and larger and the were rotating soooo. I nearly lost it since the boys and daddy were outside, and before I ran to the basement (fully clad in pajamas.....) I snapped a couple pics, and thankfully before I got down stairs the storm broke up and they didn't turn into tornadoes. Thank You LORD!!

Baby tornado #1

Baby tornado #2, and #3 and we weren't sure but the cloud on the far left may have been one to.
Okay and we also have a huge sunflower head daddy wanted me to show off. :D



and duh-duh-dun!!! The eclipse starts in 30 minutes!!!!! ahhhhh clouds please go away!!!! :(

Oh and I turned 16 on friday!!!!
I love this beautiful bouquet my aunt gave me. :D Thank you!!


The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Psalm 19:1
~Ms. H~

Comments

Popular Posts